365BRANDZ BV, established at 365BRANDZ BV Marktstraat , 62 71 BE Gulpen , is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Company: 365BRANDZ BV
Address: Molensingel 47, 6229 PB Gulpen Tel: +31613846765 Contact: Rowan van der Voort is the Data Protection Officer of 365BRANDZ BV He / she can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
365BRANDZ BV processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name – Gender
– Date of birth
– Address details
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone – Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network) – Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
365BRANDZ BV processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data of you:
– health (if you purchase certain products or services, such as a personal nutrition schedule)
– data of persons younger than 16 years of age Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children ‘s online activities in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data 365BRANDZ BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Processing your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure – Being
able to call or email you if necessary to be able to perform our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– To offer you the possibility to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– 365BRANDZ BV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
– 365BRANDZ BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How long we store personal data
365BRANDZ BV does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following ( categories ) of personal data:
Category personal data: customer data for account on the website
Retention period: As long as the customer stays with us customer
Reason: This to be able to provide the customer with the best possible advice in his / her health.
Sharing personal data with third parties
365BRANDZ BV does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide this if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. 365BRANDZ BV remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Furthermore, the website www.myshreddedlifestyle.com gives the user a choice menu at the first visit of the website, in which the users can indicate which data may be used.
Viewing, adjusting or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by 365BRANDZ BV and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks . 365BRANDZ BV would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteit Individual data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual data/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
365BRANDZ BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com